How they can sale or transfer shares to another person?

By completing paperwork available on our TASRC.

Please note that these shareholders are obtaining their shares under "Rule 144” and there are some restrictions. Transferring shares under Rule 144 depends on who is transferring the shares and who is receiving the shares, where they are tax resident and many other conditions such as a minimum 6 month hold period. For now, it is not appropriate for Vyvo to give advice on this matter but to direct shareholders to our TASRC FAQ, when it is available and the shareholders will be able to process their request as appropriate.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful