At the moment, a person can use the Vyvo Tokens in their VyvoWallet to purchase products directly in the Vyvo Store. Additionally, they can also transfer Vyvo Tokens to their VyvoPay Wallet and use them via the VyvoPay Card or the VyvoPay Band and shop at virtually any store or vendor (physical or online) that accepts a MasterCard.
Articles in this section
- Why was the Token Tank amount of my VyvoWallet account multiplied?
- Is the Sharing Economy Pool Reward affected by the Tokens Tank multiplication (x10)?
- How can I log into VyvoWallet with the Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) enabled?
- What do I have to do to multiply (x10) the Tokens in my Token Tank?
- How much time do I have to ‘agree’ to the Terms & Conditions of the multiplication of my Token Tank amount?
- What are Vyvo Reserve Tokens?
- What happens to my Sharing Economy Pool Reward if I don’t boost my Tokens in the Tank?
- Why are my VyvoWallet and my Vyvo Token Tank “Off-chain”?
- How can I create my VyvoWallet?
- How to disable and re-enable Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) in your VyvoWallet.