At the moment, a person can use the Vyvo Tokens in their VyvoWallet to purchase products directly in the Vyvo Store. Additionally, they can also transfer Vyvo Tokens to their VyvoPay Wallet and use them via the VyvoPay Card or the VyvoPay Band and shop at virtually any store or vendor (physical or online) that accepts a MasterCard.
Articles in this section
- How can I log into VyvoWallet with the Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) enabled?
- Why are my VyvoWallet and my Vyvo Token Tank “Off-chain”?
- How can I create my VyvoWallet?
- How to disable and re-enable Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) in your VyvoWallet.
- Navigation within the History section of your VyvoWallet.
- How Can I Transfer Tokens From My VyvoWallet to Another User's VyvoWallet?
- Where can I find assistance for ERC-20 transactions?
- How can I receive my commissions and bonuses in VyvoWallet?
- How can a person spend their Vyvo Tokens contained in their VyvoWallet?
- How can I gain Vyvo Token?