- Log into your VyvoWallet.
- At the 6 number code request, click on “Reset TFA”. Answer the 5 private questions you previously configured, and submit.
3. An email will be sent for you to confirm the TFA reset. Open the email and click “Reset TFA”.
4. To fully complete the process, open your authenticator app and delete the profile associated with the TFA you just disabled. You can see how in the video below.
5. Go back to the login page. Enter your credentials and log in.
6. Once in the VyvoWallet dashboard, go in the Two-factor Authentication page and click on the QR code. Scan it to set a new profile associated with your authenticator app by following the instructions in the video below: