The App collects the biodata from the users' wearable devices, anonymizes them, and adds them to a database. Afterwards, the measurements are secured in the blockchain where blocks of data are periodically evaluated.
Articles in this section
- Why was the Token Tank amount of my VyvoWallet account multiplied?
- Is the Sharing Economy Pool Reward affected by the Tokens Tank multiplication (x10)?
- What do I have to do to multiply (x10) the Tokens in my Token Tank?
- How much time do I have to ‘agree’ to the Terms & Conditions of the multiplication of my Token Tank amount?
- What are Vyvo Reserve Tokens?
- What happens to my Sharing Economy Pool Reward if I don’t boost my Tokens in the Tank?
- Why don’t I see or generate Tokens with my devices?
- What is the minimum daily measurement to generate Vyvo Tokens?
- Are both automatic and manual measurements used to generate Data Block and then Vyvo Tokens?
- What are the measurements that will contribute to generating Vyvo Tokens?