The VyvoSmart App collects the biodata from the users' wearable devices, anonymizes them, and adds them into a database. Afterward, the measurements are secured in the blockchain where blocks of data are periodically evaluated.
Articles in this section
- Why don’t I see or generate Tokens with my devices?
- Where can I find assistance for ERC-20 transactions?
- What is the minimum daily measurement to generate Vyvo Tokens?
- Are both automatic and manual measurements used to generate Data Block and then Vyvo Tokens?
- What are the measurements that will contribute to generating Vyvo Tokens?
- How long will my Token Tank be unlocked for?
- How does the Data Token Reward calculation work?
- How will my biodata be used after it’s collected through Vyvo devices?
- What can I do with my Vyvo Tokens?
- How are the number of daily Blocks calculated?