Members are able to make changes to their profile information (except for the email address) in the Account page. However, some of the changes may require the Member to submit the necessary documentation for KYC verification again. Your KYC information is extremely important to keep in a safe place because without it there will be limits to what you can change on your profile.
Articles in this section
- Why are my VyvoWallet and my Vyvo Token Tank “Off-chain”?
- How can I create my VyvoWallet?
- How Can I Transfer Tokens From My VyvoWallet to Another User's VyvoWallet?
- Where can I find assistance for ERC-20 transactions?
- How can a person spend their Vyvo Tokens contained in their VyvoWallet?
- How Can I Transfer Vyvo Tokens to My VyvoPay Account?
- What is the VyvoWallet KYC verification?
- What can I do with my Vyvo Tokens?
- How can I upload my ID documents on VyvoWallet in order to get verified through KYC?
- How do I change my profile information in my VyvoWallet?