Members are able to make changes to their profile information (except for the email address) in the Account page. However, some of the changes may require the Member to submit the necessary documentation for KYC verification again. Your KYC information is extremely important to keep in a safe place because without it there will be limits to what you can change on your profile.
Articles in this section
- Why was the Token Tank amount of my VyvoWallet account multiplied?
- Is the Sharing Economy Pool Reward affected by the Tokens Tank multiplication (x10)?
- How can I log into VyvoWallet with the Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) enabled?
- What do I have to do to multiply (x10) the Tokens in my Token Tank?
- How much time do I have to ‘agree’ to the Terms & Conditions of the multiplication of my Token Tank amount?
- What are Vyvo Reserve Tokens?
- What happens to my Sharing Economy Pool Reward if I don’t boost my Tokens in the Tank?
- Why are my VyvoWallet and my Vyvo Token Tank “Off-chain”?
- How can I create my VyvoWallet?
- How to disable and re-enable Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) in your VyvoWallet.