Members are able to make changes to their profile information (except for the email address) in the Account page. However, some of the changes may require the Member to submit the necessary documentation for KYC verification again. Your KYC information is extremely important to keep in a safe place because without it there will be limits to what you can change on your profile.
Articles in this section
- How can I create my VyvoWallet?
- How to disable and re-enable Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) in your VyvoWallet.
- Navigation within the History section of your VyvoWallet.
- How Can I Transfer Tokens From My VyvoWallet to Another User's VyvoWallet?
- How many Vyvo Tokens can I move in the tank?
- How can I receive my commissions and bonuses in VyvoWallet?
- How Can I Transfer Vyvo Tokens to My VyvoPay Account?
- What is the VyvoWallet KYC verification?
- What is the Two-Factor Authentication?
- Which level do I have to reach to start accumulating Tokens in the Token Tank?