Members are able to make changes to their profile information (except for the email address) in the Account page. However, some of the changes may require the member to submit the necessary documentation for KYC verification again. Your KYC information is extremely important to keep in a safe place because without it there will be limits to what you can change on your profile.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Transfer Tokens From My VyvoToken Wallet to Another User's VyvoToken Wallet?
- Where can I find assistance for ERC-20 transactions?
- What is the minimum daily measurement to generate VyvoToken?
- Are both automatic and manual measurements used to generate Data Block and then Tokens?
- What are the measurements that will contribute to generating VyvoToken?
- How many Tokens can I move in the tank?
- How can I receive my commissions and bonuses in VyvoToken Wallet?
- How Can I Transfer Tokens to My VyvoPay Account?
- How does the Data Token Reward calculation work?
- How will my biodata be used after it’s collected through Vyvo devices?