You’ll need a VyvoPay account to manage your offline payments and activities. You can move your earned VyvoTokens from your VyvoWallet to your VyvoPay account and associate your VyvoPay card or VyvoPay Band to perform POS payments or ATM cash withdrawals, just like any other credit card.
Please note: every time you check your balance at ATM, a 1 SGD fee will be debited from your account.
Once your VyvoPay account is created, you can also:
- Check your transaction history
- Lock the card or the band (in case of theft or loss)
- Report your band, or card, lost or stolen
- Initiate a dispute or a chargeback
- Add a maximum of 3 cards, or bands, for each VyvoPay account