No. You can only top up your card with the Tokens available in your VyvoToken Wallet. They can be transferred to your VyvoPay Wallet, which will then be available on your VyvoPay Card or Band.
Articles in this section
- I’ve seen a few transactions in my VyvoPay that don’t look familiar. What can I do?
- Where is the activation code for my VyvoPay card/band located?
- Why is VyvoPay service not available in my country?
- What happens to my VyvoPay if my country is included in one of the restricted lists?
- In which countries is the VyvoPay service available, limited or not available?
- What is the VyvoPay Band and what can I do with my band?
- What is and what can I do with my VyvoPay Card?
- Is the VyvoPay Band active when your LifeWatch is off or out of battery?
- Do I need a minimum balance to create a VyvoPay account?
- How many Cards/Bands can I associate my VyvoPay account to?