No, you cannot connect more than one wearable device. You can only add and connect the health scale Leggera when a wearable device is already connected.
Articles in this section
- How to correctly visualize the AVG records.
- Where can I find the App UID?
- Why can’t I find my report on the LIFELOG?
- What is the difference between the Sport mode on the device and the Sport mode on the phone?
- Can I connect more than one device?
- Can the data obtained from another App be registered in the LIFELOG section when accessing vyvosmart.com?
- I can’t change the language on the App.
- How can I upload and check my health records in the App?
- What are the steps to follow when the Watch does not update the Tokens?
- How Can I Upgrade the App Firmware?