Yes, Watch 2 with Help Vibration alerts you about running notices, activity tracking milestones, and various other smart notifications, such as a reminder to take your supplements or medications. Smart Warning alerts are also set to vibrate when your biometric parameters: HR, Temperature, SpO2, Atrial fibrillation, BP, and BR are out of range and proceed to send these notifications to your set emergency contacts or set contacts.
Articles in this section
- What are the Menu features of my Watch Generation 2?
- What are the Health Functions on Watch Generation 2 and what can I do with them?
- Why would the AFib monitoring feature stop working on my Watch Generation 2?
- Does Vyvo Watch Generation 2 have the fall detection function?
- Can I send SOS messages from my Vyvo Watch Generation 2?
- I can’t see the Air Quality Index (AQI) on my Watch Generation 2.
- How can I reset my LifeWatch Generation 2?
- Where can I find the LifeWatch Generation 2 Bluetooth, Firmware Version or MAC address information?
- How can I adjust the brightness of my LifeWatch Generation 2 screen?
- How can I change the language on my Watch Generation 2?