The side sensor is a patent-pending clinical-grade fingertip sensor, usually found in medical oximeter devices. This side sensor is at the core of the high precision in Watch 2. It delivers non-invasive and safe measurements of peripheral oxygen saturation (SpO2), APG (Vascular Aging measurement), Blood Pressure and heightened accuracy to other measurements as well.
Articles in this section
- What are the Menu features of my Watch Generation 2?
- What are the Health Functions on Watch Generation 2 and what can I do with them?
- Can I use my Watch Generation 2 in extreme temperatures?
- What is the warranty policy for my Vyvo Device?
- Is Watch Generation 2 waterproof?
- Why would the AFib monitoring feature stop working on my Watch Generation 2?
- Does Vyvo Watch Generation 2 have the fall detection function?
- Can I send SOS messages from my Vyvo Watch Generation 2?
- I can’t see the Air Quality Index (AQI) on my Watch Generation 2.
- Where can I find the LifeWatch Generation 2 Bluetooth, Firmware Version or MAC address information?