Yes, Vyvo™ Watch 2 can continuously monitor your Biometrics around-the-clock, 24/7/365. With the real-time transmission of recordings and advanced algorithms meant to analyze your most important parameters, and safely stored data on a regular basis, you can rest comfortably, knowing that all your vitals are being kept in check and safely stored.
Articles in this section
- What are the Menu features of my Watch Generation 2?
- What are the Health Functions on Watch Generation 2 and what can I do with them?
- Why would the AFib monitoring feature stop working on my Watch Generation 2?
- Does Vyvo Watch Generation 2 have the fall detection function?
- Can I send SOS messages from my Vyvo Watch Generation 2?
- I can’t see the Air Quality Index (AQI) on my Watch Generation 2.
- How can I reset my LifeWatch Generation 2?
- Where can I find the LifeWatch Generation 2 Bluetooth, Firmware Version or MAC address information?
- How can I adjust the brightness of my LifeWatch Generation 2 screen?
- How can I change the language on my Watch Generation 2?