Yes, with Help Vibration alerts that notify you about running notices, activity tracking milestones and various smart notifications, as a reminder to take your supplements or medications. Smart Warning alerts you with a vibration when your bio-parameters: HR, BP and BR are out of range.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Watch Lite and Watch Lite SE devices?
- Does the device have the Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- What are the sports modes available on the Watch Lite SE device?
- Does Vyvo Watch Lite have the fall detection function?
- What are the sports modes available on the Watch Lite device?
- What is the battery life of Watch Lite / SE?
- Does VyvoWatch perform biometric records constantly?
- Does VYVO Watch Lite and Watch Lite SE have the Bian Que’s Pulse Wave Diagnostic function?
- What is the function of the sensors with the green light and the red light?
- Does VYVO Watch measure blood oxygenation (SpO2)?