Yes, Vyvo™ Watch Lite can constantly monitor your Biometrics around- the-clock, 24 hours a day. With the real-time transmission of recordings and advanced algorithms meant to analyze your heart rate signal and store data on a regular basis, you can rest comfortably, knowing that all your vitals are being kept in check and safely stored.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Watch Lite and Watch Lite SE devices?
- Does the device have the Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- What are the sports modes available on the Watch Lite SE device?
- Does Vyvo Watch Lite have the fall detection function?
- What are the sports modes available on the Watch Lite device?
- What is the battery life of Watch Lite / SE?
- Does VyvoWatch perform biometric records constantly?
- Does VYVO Watch Lite and Watch Lite SE have the Bian Que’s Pulse Wave Diagnostic function?
- What is the function of the sensors with the green light and the red light?
- Does VYVO Watch measure blood oxygenation (SpO2)?