Yes, thanks to the innovative clinical-grade sensors, Vyvo™ Watch Lite is a pulse oximeter, and it can measure the peripheral oxygen saturation (SpO2) level with a non-invasive and safe method. You can constantly monitor the oxygen saturation, and prevent issues related to poor blood oxygenation.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Watch Lite and Watch Lite SE devices?
- Does the device have the Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- What are the sports modes available on the Watch Lite SE device?
- Does Vyvo Watch Lite have the fall detection function?
- What are the sports modes available on the Watch Lite device?
- What is the battery life of Watch Lite / SE?
- Does VyvoWatch perform biometric records constantly?
- Does VYVO Watch Lite and Watch Lite SE have the Bian Que’s Pulse Wave Diagnostic function?
- What is the function of the sensors with the green light and the red light?
- Does VYVO Watch measure blood oxygenation (SpO2)?